There should be no abnormal sound in the operation of the diaphragm pump, no running, emitting, dripping and leakage in each part, the pressure gauge and control valve should work reliably, and all performance indicators should reach the rated capacity of the manual or meet the production requirements. However, due to normal wear and aging of parts and components materials, faults may also occur.
Causes and treatment of insufficient or increased pressure of diaphragm pump:
1. The pressure regulating valve of pneumatic diaphragm pump is not adjusted properly; Adjust the pressure valve to the required pressure
2. Failure of pressure regulating valve; Maintenance of pressure regulator 3 pressure gauge; Repair or replace the pressure gauge
Causes and treatment of pressure drop of diaphragm pump:
1. The oil supply of the oil supply valve is insufficient; Repair oil valve
2. Insufficient feed or feed valve leakage; Maintain the feed condition and feed valve
3. The plunger seal leaks oil; Repair the sealing part
4. The oil level of oil tank is too low; Add new oil
5. Leakage of pump body or damage of diaphragm; Check and replace the gasket or diaphragm.
Causes and treatment of insufficient flow of diaphragm pump
1. Feed and discharge valve relief valve; Repair or replace the feed valve
2. The diaphragm is damaged; Replace the diaphragm
3. Speed too slow, regulation failure; Maintain the control device and adjust the speed.
Diaphragm pump oil leakage causes and treatment methods: gasket, seal ring damage or too loose; Adjust or replace the gasket and sealing ring.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump has action, but the flow is small or no liquid flows out at all
1. Check the cavitation phenomenon of pneumatic diaphragm pump, reduce the pump speed and let the liquid enter the liquid chamber.
2. Check whether the valve ball is stuck. If the operating fluid is incompatible with the elastomer of the pump, the elastomer will expand. Please replace the elastomer with proper material.
3. Check whether the joint at the pump inlet is completely locked, especially the clamp near the valve ball at the inlet end.
Air valve of pneumatic diaphragm pump freezes: check whether the water content of compressed air is too high, and install air drying equipment
Pump pneumatic diaphragm pump outlet bubble generation: check whether the diaphragm is broken, check whether the clamp is locked, especially the inlet pipe clamp.
The product flows out from the air outlet: check whether the diaphragm is broken, and whether the diaphragm and the inner and outer splints are clamped on the shaft
Valve rattle: increase outlet or inlet head.
Customer first, integrity first
Deyi Machinery WeChat