The pneumatic diaphragm pump is a kind of displacement pump which takes compressed air as power and causes volume change due to reciprocating deformation of diaphragm. Its working principle is similar to that of plunger pump. Because of the characteristics of the working principle of the pneumatic diaphragm pump, the pneumatic diaphragm pump has the following characteristics:
(1) The pump will not overheat: compressed air is the power, and it is an expansion and heat absorption process when exhaust. The temperature of the pneumatic pump is reduced when it works, and there is no harmful gas discharge.
(2) No electric spark: the pneumatic diaphragm pump does not use electric power, and it prevents electrostatic spark after grounding.
(3) Can pass through the liquid containing particles: because the volume type works and the inlet is ball valve, it is not easy to be blocked.
(4) The shear force of the material is very low: how to suck in and out of the material during the work, so the agitation of the material is small, which is suitable for the transportation of unstable materials.
(5) The flow rate can be adjusted, and the throttle valve can be installed at the material outlet to adjust the flow.
(6) It has the function of self absorption.
(7) It can run empty without danger.
(8) Can dive.
(9) The fluid can be transported from low viscosity to high viscosity, from corrosive to viscous.
(10) There is no complex control system, no cable, fuse, etc.
(11) Small volume, light weight, easy to move.
(12) It is easy to maintain without lubrication and will not pollute the working environment due to dripping.
(13) The pump is always efficient and does not decrease due to wear.
(14) When the outlet is closed, the pump will stop automatically, and there is no equipment movement, wear, overload and heat.
(15) Without dynamic seal, the maintenance is simple and avoids leakage, and there is no dead point during operation.
Customer first, integrity first
Deyi Machinery WeChat